Collect Awesome. Share and display your FiGPiNS anywhere, anytime through our innovative pin backer and museum quality acrylic display cases. FiGPiNS can be displayed like your most coveted figure or worn as your favorite accessory. Pin them to your favorite bag or jacket, or simply display them on your desk. No matter where you put them you'll be sure to stand out! Each FiGPiN is crafted in cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard enamel and is finished with an electroplated nickel coating. All FiGPiNS include a unique alphanumeric serial number laser engraved on the back, making every single one uniquely yours. With the FiGPiN App you can unlock the serial number to discover the rarity of your FiGPiN and begin earning points as a proud owner of an awesome FiGPiN. Available now for Android & iOS devices!
- FiGPiN Number: 206
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up with a Patented FiGPiN rubber backer or FiGPiN action post.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
LIMIT: Two (2) per person. If we find this is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel your order at our discretion. Thank you for your cooperation.