Donald Duck (#315)
Limited Edition of 1500 pieces made.
We're celebrating 85 years of Disney's Donald Duck with this limited edition FiGPiN. Donald Duck is in his black sailor outfit, as he appeared in the Sunday funnies from 1939-1945.
- FiGPiN Number: 315
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 2" tall (51.82mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
LIMIT: One (1) per person. If we find this is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel your order at our discretion. Thank you for your cooperation.